Don’t have much spare time to hack on the project currently, but things are moving along at a decent pace.
Planned / Currently working on / Already fixed- list:
- Stability / speed fixes in place, a few more issues to hammer out (see bug database).
- More gridle changes (control background animation / tile rate / effect).
- Shader parsing, allow you to configure individual shaders (no need to split them up and have different configurations).
- Reworked event system to support passing events to/from frameserver.
- Libretro support in frameserver (internal launch for some targets on win32).
- Sending events between arcan instances locally or across network boundaries, this opens up for remote control, multiple displays (on multiple computers), …