Next round of changes:
- Per target/ and per game/ specific input in internal launch, added the option to reconfigure only players keys, both from global settings menus and from internal launch menus.
- Added setting to disable snapshot playback.
- Added a (configurable) scale effect to the grid cursor.
- The Bezel- scale mode now also looks for target (e.g. bezels/snes.png) bezels if there’s no game-specific one found.
- Updated libretro package again — minor fixes to VBA (sound)/FBA (rom loading, input, still iffy with neogeo bios versions though)/PCE cores.